Friday, July 29, 2011

Everything is here!

So,after over 3 weeks of combing eBay like some mildly obsessive lunatic I now have everything needed to begin the new school year. With a grand total of 604 dollars spent. Eeek. A month in advance. Sigh. So maybe we'll start early? Don't know if the girls will agree to it,but I am so anxious to get started! I have to admit,I am nervous about teaching them both at the same time,but hopefully since Viv's should only take about an hour I can have Scarlett do her independent  reading at that time.
     I'm also thinking of getting to bed earlier every night and waking up by 8:30 to get the day started. Right now that is hard to envision,I do love my nightly alone time not to mention...SLEEPING! Apparently I'll never get a full night of sleep,ever again. Ah,the things we do for the ones we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment